I was having dinner with my friend Charlie the other night and she told me that I should add some more personal tidbits to my blog. So, besides indie fashion, here is a short list of a few other things that I am addicted to:
1. Flossing/Dental hygiene. Yes, I'm serious.
2. Cheese. No explanation needed.
3. Alvin and the Chipmunks. I also LOVE the Chippettes.
4. Hot air balloons. This partly stems from my love of Alvin of the Chipmunks and the wonderfulness that is The Chipmunk Adventure. If you haven't seen this movie, rent it NOW.
5. Harry Potter. These books are amazing.
6. Cow milking. It is a dream of mine to one day milk a cow. I decided this my freshman year of college and it has yet to happen. But it will happen someday. And there will be photos.
7. Rubber duckies. Yes, I realize I'm 27.
Now that you know about some of my other addictions, I must share with you something wonderful that I found on Etsy - Jerseymaids is selling a night light with hot air balloons on it! I think I'm in love.